zondag 15 januari 2012

Stranded.Here.Again.


Everybody's so used to have me around
to sing some songs about my troubled mind
I don't know if I'm doing fine
But I'm stranded here again.

I'll sing a song about my troubled mind
to forget my worries for a little while
I'll try my best to fake a smile
Cause I'm stranded here again.

I'm stuck, yea stuck,
stuck in this town
Ain't no way I'm getting out
It doesn't matter how hard I try
I'm stuck forever in this town.

I've been on the road to every city and town,
A lonesome traveller with a restless mind
The sea was my brother for quite some time
But now I stranded here again.

So I'll sing a song for your troubled minds
To forget your worries for a little while
I'll try my best to make you smile
Cause we're stranded here again.

Geen opmerkingen: